Frosted Pine Candle - Large 30CL
Bring the ambiance of a winter forest to your home with our Frosted Pine Candle. This candle is perfect for the holiday season with its crisp, refreshing fragrance that captures the essence of a winter forest walk. Made with vegan friendly wax, this candle is both eco-friendly and long-lasting. Let the pine scent fill the air and transport you to a winter wonderland, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for all. Experience the magic of the holiday season with this delightful candle.
Our Large Frosted Pine candles weigh approximatley 220g and will burn between 40-50 hours. They come beautifully presented in a cardboard box and sleeve which can be easily recycled.
We aim to ship your order within 5 working days, but please allow up to 12 working days for this during busy periods such as Christmas and restocks.
All orders are sent Royal Mail tracked delivery and delivery is FREE on orders over £40!
If you have not received your order 14 days after receiving your dispatch email, please contact us and we will assist.
The first time you burn your candle, we highly recommend burning it for a minimum of 3 hours and no longer than 4 hours. It is very important to keep it lit until the whole surface becomes liquid.
Burning less than 1 hour at a time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Burning longer than 4 hours can cause the wick to slant or move.
The correct first-time use will help to burn the candle down slower and more evenly.
A few important points to remember when using candles:
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Burn out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Candles should be burned in an area free from draughts.
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer. Do not blow them out and never use water.
- Ensure candles are placed at least 10cm / 4 inches apart.
- Trim candlewicks to around 5mm each time before burning.
- Ensure candles are burned away from flammable items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always place on a stable heat-resistant surface.
- Do not move candles when lit or the wax is still liquid.
Warning. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Contains: 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 3,5,5-Trimethyl hexanal, Citral, Ethyl methylphenylglycidate, Lauric aldehyde, Methyl atrarate, Terpinolene, beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Pinene, d-Limonene.